Agent India Prime
rating: 0+x
House-of-Horrors

The view of the front face of SCP-XXXX as seen by MTF-Epsilon-6 Containment Team SL.

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX is to be designated on all regional civilian maps as a wildlife conservation zone. Signs and demarcations consistent with local authorities should be erected and maintained in a perimeter of one kilometer around SCP-XXXX, hereby referred to as Area XXXX. Observation Post XXXX is to maintain constant observation of the front door of SCP-XXXX. All staff at Observation Post XXXX must pass the Psychic Resistance Test with a score of at least 25. All members of re-containment teams must pass with a score of at least 35.

Should any instances of SCP-XXXX-1 exit the structure, they are to be detained immediately, and brought to the current on-location psychiatrist for questioning. If the instance claims that the current date is within two months of the present, they are to be administered Class A amnestics and returned to their normal lives. All other instances should be dealt with on a case to case basis, with administration of necessary quantities of amnestics followed by supplanted memories and a return to civilian lifestyle, if possible. Some instances may require residency in a controlled environment within Site-11, or in extreme cases, termination.

All instances of SCP-XXXX-2 are to be terminated with any force deemed necessary by re-containment teams and transported to Area-12 for research. Observation Post XXXX is to maintain constant patrols of the perimeter of Area XXXX to deter any civilians from entering the area, and to prevent any instances of SCP-XXXX-2 from escaping, should they elude the re-containment teams.

Description: SCP-XXXX refers to a small cabin located in the center of Area XXXX, located roughly 70 kilometers north of Area 12. The cabin exhibits several cognitohazardous effects, increasing in strength with proximity to SCP-XXXX.

Within roughly 700 meters1: Subject, hereby designated SCP-XXXX-1, experiences a desire to wander and explore the area, invariably in the direction of SCP-XXXX. There will only ever occur a single SCP-XXXX-1 instance in a party, often the leader of the group.

Within roughly 400 meters: SCP-XXXX-1 instances will report repeatedly hearing “a noise,” and express a strong desire to investigate, despite being unable to describe the noise. Decibel meters and microphones do not record any sound above the natural ambience.

Within roughly 200 meters: If SCP-XXXX-1 instances have not sighted SCP-XXXX, they will report the ceasing of all natural sounds. The aforementioned noise is reported to grow louder and more frequent.

Upon sighting SCP-XXXX, SCP-XXXX-1 instances report that the “noise” has stopped with a single, louder sound. All instances that progress to this point will attempt to reach the structure, expressing a desire to, “Just check it out,” or “Explore a little.” Instances are able to be convinced to leave the area by others present, but this will result in the SCP-XXXX-1 instances later [REDACTED] in 80% of cases in an attempt to return to the structure. The remaining 20% of cases result in the self-termination of the instance via [REDACTED] within a period of 3 weeks to 6 months, following a period of chronic anxiety. Any other members of SCP-XXXX-1’s party who follow SCP-XXXX-1 to the structure will fall under the structure’s cognitohazardous effects.

The interior of the structure exhibits several other spatial and temporal anomalous properties.

Inside SCP-XXXX and spatial effects

Mental/temporal effects and examples

Escape

Long term effects

Addendum: [Optional additional paragraphs] -Probably won’t be any, but there will be an exploration log or testing.