SCP-3794

Item #:SCP-3794

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3794 is to be kept at all time in a 8x8 square room at Site-██. Guards will be monitoring SCP-3794 through 4 cameras in each of the corners of the room. The square room will be covered in a 3 inch metallic surface. If any breaches in the metal occur 2 guards will be stationed in the cell while the breach is fixed. During 12:00 am to 12:30 am 3 guards will be stationed in SCP-3794's cell while it is deforming and reforming.

During transfer from Site-██ 1 truck in front of and behind the transfer vehicle filled with 3 guards each. SCP-3794 will be locked in a horse trailer with two guards.

Description: SCP-3794 is a 2.3 sentient rock formation. It usually stays in a deer like formation. While it prefers the deer formation it can cause rocks that are less than 3 inches away. During 12:00 to 12:30 SCP-3794 deforms into a pile of rocks. It will reform into what resemble a deer 98% of the time and the other 2% it will reform into a form that resembles a mountain lion.

Additional Notes: SCP-3794 was discovered in a inactive coal mine. When the mine closed down in 1917 the owners went bankrupt because of the lack of coal. When ████████ went into the cave at 20██ he discovered that there were mounds of coal near the entrance. When he went deeper into the cave he saw that there was less coal and an abundant amount of animal skeletons. He saw SCP-3794 "eating" a mouse and seeing coal falling out of its mouth.